Categorized | Featured, Zoom News

New Color — Sprayed Grass!

022-317-brush-hog-sprayed-grass

Zoom has introduced a new exciting color called Sprayed Grass.  This has been a special color until recently and, due to its success, Zoom has made it a full stock color.  This is a two tone bait that draws many comparisons to California 420 featuring a light and dark component.

Great for dirty and clean water applications, this is an excellent multi-purpose color.  And, don’t be fooled by the dense color in the package.  Put this bait under some sunlight and you’ll see how attractive this color will be in the water.

Sprayed Grass will be available initially in six different lures with more possibly to come in the near future.  Check out the color chart below by clicking on the thumbnails.

14 Responses to “New Color — Sprayed Grass!”

1. william hughes says:

I would love to try this color, but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

2. Gary Mercer says:

Where is this color being sold? Would like to try some trick &finese
    Thanks,
    Gary

3. Broke Bob says:

this would be an excellent addition to your swam crawler

bob

4. Rob says:

Please make the Z-Nail in this color! Please!!!

5. Maria Geller says:

Baby brush hogs are my go to bait.. Where can I find this color? I really need to try them out.
    Maria

6. Ken Moser says:

This color #317 was originally a distributer color. I purchased mine in finesse and in the Trick pattern some time ago from landbigfish.com. I am looking forward to this same pattern coming out in the Swamp Crawler as well

7. Jeff says:

I’d like to see this color in the Fluke series!

8. Armond says:

I bought some at dicks ,great color thanks

9. billy grotton says:

I don”t see it available for your original speed Craw!

10. Clif Fuqua says:

I’ve used the sprayed grass color creature baits from net bait and they definitely work in stained water.

11. Tony Brock says:

Glad to see you started with the brush hogs, thanks!

12. Jimmy Hill says:

Been using this color trick worm on Lake Martin here in Alabama. Spots and heads love it in the clear water, but it is very hard to find.

13. Tom says:

Really glad to see this in the Z Hog. No more 1 fish, ripped up beavers for me!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Welcome to Zoom !!

Zoombait.com is the official web site for Zoom Bait Company, of Bogart, Georgia. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting our site.

2014 Product Guide

Random Image Gallery

004-254-finesse-worm-kiwi.jpg 113-005-magnum-uv-speedworm-junebug.jpg 116-301-swimmin-super-fluke-summer-craw 042-242-baby-brush-hog-bix-texan.jpg 018-019-ultravibe-speed-worm-watermelon-seed.jpg 116-322-black-blue-silver-swimmin-super-fluke.jpg 089-281, Super Speed Craw, Watermelon Candy Red 086-292, G-Tail Worm, Blue Fleck 006-242-trick-worm-big-texan.jpg 035-015- 6-dead-ringer-pumpkin-chartreuse.jpg 056-345-Super-Fluke-Jr-Crazy-Chrome 002-022-6-lizard-smokin-blue.jpg 080-226, Ultravibe Speed Craw, Cinnamon Purple 117-054-Swimmin Super Fluke Jr, Watermelon Red 004-284-finesse-worm-green-pumpkin-magic 020-226, Creepy Crawler Twin Tail, Cinnamon Purple

Get Email Updates from Zoom