Categorized | Zoom News

How to Fish the Horny Toad with ZOOM Pro Edwin Evers

Everything you need to know on how to fish the Zoom Horny Toad with Bassmaster Elite and PAA Tournament Series ZOOM pro Edwin Evers of Talala, Oklahoma.

Source: www.fishpaa.com; September 20, 2013.

7 Responses to “How to Fish the Horny Toad with ZOOM Pro Edwin Evers”

1. Larry Croteau says:

E.E.is an awesome angler.If you want a hook that will get the job done go to Bayoutackle.com and check out their frog sticker hook.It extends a little further in between the legs.It’s weighted and comes in three colors.I rarely miss a fish when using this hook.If I do it’s because I “pulled the trigger” before the bass has it.That’s why I close my eyes now during the retrieve.Hey,it works!Try this hook and email me with your opinion.Check out my YouTube channel Poppafish428.I love me some hot peppers and spicy stuff.Blessings to ya’ll.

2. Tom says:

Great bait. This is one buzz frog that actually stays upright on retrieve. Some frogs with the paddle style legs will wrap up on each other and foul up the action. Not an issue with the Horny Toad.

3. dale bartnkck says:

Awesome bait! Black or watermelon kill the bass In may area. I live in ne pa. I Hit a couple different lakes each year with my son and always have these toads ready to go! This past season we killed at a state park with these. The bass were practically jumping into the boat! One cast a largemouth crushed it as soon as the toad hit the water! He took it under and on the hook set jumped completely out of the water! Very aggressive strikes and great top water action! Keep casting!

4. Ken Dixon says:

What time of the year is best to throw the Horny Toad?

5. Blake H. says:

Anyone know how he is making his own screwlock keeprs? It looks just like Owner CPS. Never seen any with the centering pin other than CPS.

6. michael says:

Anytime is good to throw these things. Ive caught big ones in the dead of winter on the horny toad. The key for me is matching the color of the toad with the lighting conditions.

7. dennis terhune says:

the zoom horny toad is a great bait, i use it in heavy cover,open water,top to bottom.i use 40 to 50 packs a summer.i use from ice out to late november.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Welcome to Zoom !!

Zoombait.com is the official web site for Zoom Bait Company, of Bogart, Georgia. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting our site.

2014 Product Guide

Random Image Gallery

001-017-u-tale-gourd-green.jpg 004-104-finesse-worm-green-pumpkin-chartreuse.jpg 116-045, Pearl White,Swimmin Super Fluke 037-025-super-chunk-green-pumpkin.jpg 021-015-8-big-dead-ringer-pumpkin-chartreuse.jpg 006-025-trick-worm-green-pumpkin.jpg 089-257, Super Speed Craw, Bullfrog 080-100, Ultravibe Speed Craw, Black Sapphire 014-019-lil-critter-craw-watermelon-seed.jpg 080-120-ultravibe-speed-craw-watermelon-candy.jpg 080-251, Ultravibe SpeedCraw, Okeechobee Craw 002-054-6-lizard-watermelon-red.jpg 022-292-brush-hog-blue-fleck 057-019-shakey-head-worm-watermelon-seed.jpg 006-259-trick-worm-mardi-gras.jpg

Get Email Updates from Zoom