Categorized | colors, Featured, Zoom News

The New Z-Hog!

Zoom Bait Company introduces the new Z-Hog creature bait.  The Z-Hog features a compact body with a “rabbit ear” tail similar to a Super Chunk Junior.  Two small flappers on each side help the body slide and punch through heavy grass.  The Z-hog features a nice deep groove in the body to highlight the weedless characterics of this bait.  The body is compact enough to support a three X hook, but still features the trademark softness of Zoom’s plastic.

The head of the Z-hog has a small rounded ridge perfect for a large tungsten or lead weight to rest on the body and form a sleek, smooth presentation.

The new Z-Hog will be available in eight flipping and pitching colors that include:  Black-Red, Junebug, Watermelon Seed, Green Pumpkin, Watermelon Red, Watermelon Candy, Black Sapphire and California 420.

For a look at all the colors available click on the thumbnails below to view the photo gallery:

Links to find the Z-Hog online:

Z-Hog – Landbigfish.com

12 Responses to “The New Z-Hog!”

1. Jeff says:

These look great! A sucessfull fusion of a “beaver bait” and a crawdad! Seems awesome for “flippin” Texas riggin, and even as a jig trailer! I gotta get me some!

2. Lancer says:

This bait looks like a “beaver bait” but trust me in california this Bait will work better. Great Punch bait and looks like a great Jig Trailer, flippin/pitchin bait. Can’t wait for My local Tackle Dealer Walton’s Pond to get ahold of these baits they look great !!

3. chris says:

Id love to try them in green pumpkin green

4. 99% of all my fish r on zoom baits! I would love to try the new z hog!

5. STEPHENBARRETT says:

I would like to tri zhog on my drop shot rig it seme to have more body

6. Samuel Lewis says:

I love zoom baits fish bite and dont let go i cant wait to try these in minnesota millfoil lake here i come

7. Casey says:

Sweet looking bait and probably lighter on the wallet compared to most other replicas

8. Mlke Denny says:

just got a pack of cali 420, cant wait to hit the lake!

9. Clay Belanger says:

I have used them on Toledo Bend in Texas and I love them! Did really well with them. I caught over 65 in one trip flippin and pitchin in the tree’s!

10. RP says:

Oh these work great! Tried them for the first time 2 weeks ago and landed 9 LM in a short day! Zoom are definitely my favorite plastics

11. Kelly Bocock says:

Green pumpkin blue flash is a great color for the ZHog

12. Tom Loftin says:

I would love to see the Z hog and the Monster Warm in Blue watermelon and the mag lizard ( blue watermelon ).love your baits

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Welcome to Zoom !!

Zoombait.com is the official web site for Zoom Bait Company, of Bogart, Georgia. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting our site.

2014 Product Guide

Random Image Gallery

009-054-mag-ii-watermelon-red.jpg 031-019-5-lizard-watermelon-seed.jpg 084-072-ultra-vibe-chunk-black-blue.jpg 056-106, Super Fluke Jr., Arkansas Shiner 110726_cox_31 004-239-finesse-worm-green-pumpkin-blue.jpg 002-015-6-lizard-pumpkin-chartreuse.jpg 116-354-swimmin-super-fluke-sexy-shad 080-129, Ultra-Vibe Speed Craw, Black Red/Red Claw 114-021-magnum-finesse-worm- Red Bug 022-283-brush-hog-watermelon-magic 051-054-speed-worm-watermelon-red.jpg 112-281-Magnum-super-fluke-watermelon-candy-red.jpg 023-109, Super Fluke, Smokin Shad

Get Email Updates from Zoom