Categorized | Featured, Zoom News

The New Magnum Ol’ Monster

Big worms just got bigger!  Zoom is currently in production of the new Magnum Ol’ Monster.  This will certainly make a splash with the guys that are heaving big 12 inch worms.  The new Magnum Ol’ Monster easily reaches 12 inches and it’s also beefier around the middle.

The circumference of the original Ol’ Monster was about one inch.  The new magnum version is about an inch and three eighths.   The new Magnum Ol’ Monster will be available in 13 colors that include:  Black-Red, Plum, Junebug, Watermelon Seed, Red Bug, Green Pumpkin, Red Shad, Watermelon Red, Plum Apple, Junebug Red, Watermelon Candy Red, Blue Fleck and California 420.

This new monster is in production now and should be in stores by August 1st.

The New Magnum Version shot with the original Ol' Monster

You can really see the increase of the body size here

In a relaxed position this bait measures 12 inches

Stretched out flat, this new magnum Ol' Monster easily reaches 13 inches

This dude is going to produce to monster bass!

29 Responses to “The New Magnum Ol’ Monster”

1. Hank Armstrong says:

Count me in. What size and type of hook do you recommend?

2. Buz says:

I been waiting on this one…!!!

3. robert weavil says:

Now this is the stuff. I fish exclusively with the ZOOM lizards and with the original Ole Monster mainly Carolina rigged and seeing that ZOOM is bringing out a bigger worm, WOW is all I can say. Can’t wait to get my hands on some. Way to go ZOOM.

4. big_bass says:

why not Black Berry? Very underrated color in zoom selection

5. Bigun' says:

Lookout Watts Bar!

6. Mark Bilbrey says:

Uh oh! The lunkers are in trouble now! Can’t wait to give them a try.

7. Mark says:

nobody can beat zoom baits….add blueberry and blackberry in the 12 inch worm and you will knock this one out of the park

8. Bill Edgar says:

I am very impress with the size of the curtails. I have been doing a lot of Drop Shot fishing lately at lake with alot of brush and trees. The lake is full and lots of 50+ fett of water. I am using a 900 garcia/ Mitchell spinning reel with a 7 ft. Medium rod with 20 Lb Stren clear and only 100 ft on the reel and i pendulum my drop shot down next to the tree and when i get a hit i use my trolling motor to pull me away from the tree to deep water and i am not loosing as many good fis. I am using Mag U-V Speed worm 8″ green Pumpkin.I will check out Gander mountain Store next week and see if they have the new 12 ” monster. I like Large worms on my way of dropshot fishing > Bill Edgar

9. bill ryan says:

the best worm bait just got better, but why not black, just plain ol black , you had the limited edition and I doubled my catch compared to other colors, fishing in northeast.

10. Josh says:

This worm needs to be made in straight black. Its one of the most effective/simplest colors.

11. Mark T. says:

I’m like bill Ryan,i would like to have the black too!!! I fish TN.and Guntersville Lake,had awesome results with the black!!!

12. Jeff Gooch says:

Glad to see you added Plum to the list! Been looking for a 12 inch worm in the zoom plum color now i can stop looking!

13. ChaseR says:

Anyone know if these are out yet? I can’t seem to find them anywhere…

14. ACH says:

Black would be good! Hard to beat plain old black; especially with a big worm. Doesn’t matter where you fish, clear water or dirty water; black will catch them.

15. BassProAddict says:

Zoom website likes to come out with these new products but are super hard to find and never tell us where they are ALREADY available. Check out my post date on the morning dawn color.

16. Jeff says:

Would like to see this in Green Pumpkin/Purple flake. I’d like to see all of your plastics in GP/Purple flake – it’s an awesome color!

17. Metroneck says:

I fish the original Ol’ Monster in Black Emerald. Got to have this color. Best Zoom color ever in stained water! Any chance of getting it?

18. Doug says:

I still waiting to see Zoom come out with a Magnum Horny Toad to add to their Magnum line of baits. Please,please,please…lol.

19. chris says:

Can you make the magnum old monster in blueberry the bass in NC love that color it will sell!!!!! Thanks

20. David says:

I bought these on accident, i was in a rush to get in and get outta the store. i got to the lake, pulled em out.. 13″!! lol. i used em anyways. i caught a 4 pounder in less than 10 minutes of fishing. idk if u call that luck or if i can say this is a good bait! but i do recommend that u use a longer shank hook or use a standard and have a trailing hook at the bottom.

21. Jay says:

Any hope in adding blackberry to this? It is our favorite color on Table Rock night fishing

22. Robert says:

I have already dreamed about catching that 10lb er. evertybody has a favorite color, try tomatoe, strawberry, or cherryseed. CAN’T WAIT!!!

23. Bryce says:

I’ll take one looks amazing!

24. RED NECK CHARLIE says:

JUST PUT THEM THERE WORMS IN JUNE BUG AN LET ME GIVE THEM A TRY

25. BB says:

how to you prevent line twisting with these big worms?… after a few casts I end up with a tangled mess because the worm twisting in a circle

thanks
    BB

26. Nina Williams says:

I would love to have these in blueberry and green pumpkin…. The guys in the tournaments better look out….LOL

27. Gavin says:

should make this in chartreuse pumpkin seed best color i`ve used yet!

28. Rod Collins says:

I took some of these to Tepic Mexico for a tournament and did some bass fishing and what a success, ultimately caught the biggest bass which was 11 pounds, Definitely a good product.

29. Kyfisher says:

I used these bad boys for the first time lastnight and caught some pigs. Really need to make these worms in black grape. I catch fish with that color on every lake I fish.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Welcome to Zoom !!

Zoombait.com is the official web site for Zoom Bait Company, of Bogart, Georgia. We appreciate your business and thank you for visiting our site.

2014 Product Guide

Random Image Gallery

029-038-tiny-salty-chunk-black.jpg 042-141-baby-brush-hog-watermelon-gold-glitter.jpg 004-012-finesse-worm-chartreuse-pumpkin.jpg 110726_cox_26 089-005, Super Speed Craw, Junebug 035-025-6-dead-ringer-green-pumpkin.jpg 112-106-magnum-super-fluke-arkansas-shiner.jpg 045-089-small-zoom-tube-sour-grape.jpg 020-097-creepy-crawler-twin-tail-rootbeer-pepper-green.jpg 123-120-z-hog-jr-watermelon-candy 113-177-magnum-uv-speedworm-junebug-red.jpg 115-038, Magnum Trick Worm, Black 002-024-6-lizard-cotton-candy-chartreuse.jpg 116-356-swimmin-super-fluke-silver-flash

Get Email Updates from Zoom